Telašcica Bay , one of the safest , most beautiful and largest natural harbor on the Adriatic coast , within which there are 6 islands and reefs , bays 25 and 69 km of coastline , a beautiful anchorage for sailors.
Delima cliffs – “rock”, rises to 160m above sea level , and sea descends vertically and up to 85 meters .There are many nesting birds such as the peregrine falcon and the Eleonora’s falcon .
Salt Lake ” Peace“ with mud , the habitat of endemic species of eels called ” Cayman ”
The most striking among the islands Telašćice is Katina , and the most unusual rock Taljurić with its geological and geomorphologic peculiarities . Numerous archaeological remains testify Telašćice population ages , such as burial mounds in the field , I heard , Illyrian mounds and the remains of Roman buildings from the first century .
• Departing from Murter to 9:00 pm
• Panoramic Tour National Park Kornati i NP Telašćica
• Lunch on boat and free time for swimming in the salt lake
• Back to Murter
• Arrival in Murter at 17.00
• Children up to 5 years: gratis
• Children from 5-12 years : 135 HRK ( cca € 18)
• Adults : 270 HRK( approx € 36)
- Welcome drink
- Lunch (fish, meat or vegetarian menu )
- drinking with lunch ( wine , juice or water )
- entrance to the Nature Park Telašcica